We have eight guest rooms at our Peterborough, NH inn with a variety of amenities. Each room is unique, so please explore the individual room detail pages to find one that best meets your needs. If you’re interested in booking a three-room private section of the inn or securing all eight guest rooms, please email us or call 603-784-5766. View our accessibility features and policies.
|Currier||Two||Queen||Walk-In Steam Shower with Bench Seat||Ground floor, sitting area for one, ADA compliant||Check Rates|
|Rowse||Three||King||Walk-In Steam Shower with Bench Seat||Ground floor, full-size pullout couch, seating area for three, decorative fireplace||Check Rates|
|Nickerson||Two||King||Walk-In Steam Shower with Bench Seat||Second floor, seating area for two||Check Rates|
|Locke||Two||King||Walk-In Steam Shower with Bench Seat||Second floor, sitting area for one||Check Rates|
|Tucker||Two||King||Walk-In Steam Shower with Bench Seat||Second floor, sitting area for one||Check Rates|
|Scott||Two||King||Walk-In Steam Shower with Bench Seat||Second floor, sitting area for two, decorative fireplace||Check Rates|
|Gregg||Two||King||Walk-In Steam Shower with Bench Seat||Second floor, two sitting area chairs, decorative fireplace||Check Rates|
|Wilson||Three||King||Walk-In Steam Shower with Bench Seat||Second floor, queen pullout couch, sitting area for three||Check Rates|
- En-suite bathrooms with steam showers & bench seats
- Memory foam mattresses
- Robes made exclusively for Cranberry Meadow Farm
- Fully catered breakfast each morning
- High speed Xfinity WiFi
- In-room coffee service
- Complimentary farm made snacks
- Rowse & Wilson Rooms feature a pullout couch
- Currier Room is ADA compliant
Cranberry Meadow Farm sits on 80 acres of property that is one mile from downtown Peterborough, New Hampshire. Some of the features of our Eco-Friendly bed and breakfast include:
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Fitness center with Life Fitness treadmill, Concept 2 Ergometer, and a Peloton
- Sauna that can comfortably seat up to six people
- Large pond stocked with both Koi and Trout
- Access to hiking trails to Cranberry Meadow Pond (20 minute hike) and the summit of Pack Monadnock (90 minute hike)
- Chicken coop with 40 hens for fresh eggs
- Green Lodging Practices: A solar field supplies all of the Inn’s electricity along with a Geothermal powered heating and cooling system
Check-in / Check-out
Check-in at our New Hampshire bed and breakfast is after 3:00pm, check-out before 11:00am.
Deposit / Balance Due
All reservations must be secured by a deposit of 50%. The remaining balance will be charged upon check-in.
Two-night reservations are required for weekends. Room rates are based on double occupancy. A third person may stay in rooms with a pull-out couch for an additional charge of $100 per day. We accept reservations up to one year in advance.
An 8.5% New Hampshire state tax is added to the cost of meals and rooms.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Personal checks are not accepted.
For cancellations made 14 days or more prior to your arrival, we are able to hold your deposit for a future stay or arrange for a refund minus a $40 processing fee. Please note: 30 days notice is required for stays in July through October and other peak times such as New Year’s week and President’s week in February. If cancellation occurs inside of the required 14 or 30-day period prior to your arrival, no deposit will be refunded or held for a future stay. Late arrivals and/or early departures will be responsible for the entire reserved stay unless we are able to rebook the room.
The entire inn has a no smoking policy indoors and outdoors.
Cranberry Meadow Farm warmly welcomes all guests. However, due to the historic significance of our 1797 property, the Inn is not completely wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property.
Although Cranberry Meadow Farm is an historic structure, we have undertaken many initiatives to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. ADA compliant features include:
- There is an ADA designated parking spot near a covered breezeway that includes a lift, which will raise a wheelchair to the level of the back entrance and kitchen area. From there, there is an ADA compliant ramp leading to the dining room, one of the sitting rooms, and to the ADA compliant guest room – The Currier Room.
- The Currier Room, located on the first floor, features a walk-in or roll-in steam shower with bench seat, handheld shower head, grab bars and roll under pedestal sink.
- We do offer both horns and strobes for all of our smoke alarm systems to help with guests with visual or auditory impairments.
- We also have an elevator to allow access to the fitness center and sauna complete with an ADA bath.
- We ensure to make any modifications as necessary to ensure that the ADA compliant guest room is organized properly.
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the
same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and we provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Cranberry Meadow Farm is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us at (603) 784-5766 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (603) 784-5766 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.