This room on the ground floor of our hotel in Peterborough, NH was the library where The Wilson Tavern was built in 1797. The elegant hand-hewn moldings and original wide plank wood floors lend the room an old world ambiance. It has a comfortable sitting area for three, which includes a full-size pull-out couch for an extra guest. The decorative fireplace next to the king bed sets the tone for a cozy getaway in the country.
Named after Mr. Edward A. Rowse and Marion Cobb Rowse who purchased the house in the mid 1900s.